Cosmetox is a consultancy company specializing in cosmetics regulatory and safety services.
Cosmetox is a family business with over 30 years of experience from working with product development, product safety, production issues and GMP. We call ourselves “practical Academics” in the sense that in addition to academic education our consultants have practical experience from the cosmetic industry. We know how things work in real life. Cosmetox consultants:
- Master of Science in Biochemistry/Chemistry from Åbo Academy, University Turku, Finland, 1977
- Postgraduate course in Toxicology 2002, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- “Training Course Safety Assessment of Cosmetics in the EU” at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 2009 and 2013
- “Intensive Course in Dermato-Cosmetic Sciences 2013” at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Member of Scancos board, 1998-2002
- Over 30 years of experience from the cosmetic industry with product development, quality assurance and process development (worked as R&D manager for 14 years at Hardford AB, Linköping, Sweden)
Proof of the Assessor´s qualifications is available upon request.